Online Auction Services for all your auction events
Are you planning an online auction for your upcoming event in Australia or New Zealand?
With its straightforward and user-friendly online auction solutions, Webtron’s online auction software is created with auctioneers in mind. Your business will be able to access online purchasers through scheduled or live webcast auctions thanks to our online auction software and services. It may be the most effective source of sales and income for any company.
With 15 years of experience in online auctions, Webtron offers the expertise and tools to help your next auction event be successful online.
Additionally, Webtron has a Maintenance Team in Australia that can help you with auction setup, administration, and support.
What to look for in a local online auction partner?
Auction software and service companies are not all the same. To make your event a success, local support is a must. Webtron Online Auction is Melbourne-based, with trained auction professionals that they send all over Australia and New Zealand to help clients set up and run their online auctions. Furthermore, with Webtron, all auctions run from your own website and in your own branding and colours. So your customers will remain your customers.
Webtron has worked with many clients in a variety of industries, including heavy equipment, industrial, auto, livestock, general, collectables and liquidation.
Webtron Online Auction Software packed with features to run your own auctions online
Modern and intuitive bidder interface
All auctions are run straight from your own website
No need to invest in expensive hardware or software
Local Australian Support, Setup and Administration
Simple and easy to setup and manage
Run as many auctions as you like, as often as you like
Remote auction services
Onsite and offsite webcast auctions
A team of auction professionals to help clerk your auctions if needed
Website-only Timed Auctions
Advanced sales reporting
Over 15 years of online auction experience
High level of trust
Everything you need to run your own successful and profitable online auction
Online auction solutions for your business
🎥 Live Webcast Auctions
⏳ Timed Online Auctions
👩💻 Remote Clerking option
✅ Everything you need & will run from your own website
🏷 White Label Auction Software – ‘value protect your bidders & IP’ ( Not a group site )
So modern works on all devices without frustrating bidders to download apps
🧑💻 Includes Setup, Training & Local Ongoing Support
🧾 Auction invoicing & reporting
🖥 Websites & marketing
😊 Simple for bidders and powerful for auctioneers
So ready to get started?
The New Webtron 8.0AI Auction Software is Here
It has been designed for Online auctioneers like you to take your online auction business to another level. Take advantage of a white-label auction solution that runs from your own website.
There has never been a better time to upgrade Webtron’s 8.0AI newest artificial intelligence auction software release.
It’s ’Simple for bidders and powerful for auctioneers’.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation demo of our system
Seamlessly import sales data from Webtron to Xero.
You are now able to invoice, track and report from Xero, one of the world’s best and most popular cloud-based business accounting and invoicing systems.
The possibilities are now endless. There are several key benefits of auctioneers using Xero for auction invoicing.
- Streamlined auction invoicing: Xero makes it easy to create, send, and track invoices, allowing auctioneers to streamline their invoicing process and get paid faster.
- Integration with Payment Gateways: Xero integrates with various payment gateways, making it easy for auctioneers to accept payments from their clients. This means they can receive payments faster and more securely. Bidders can pay using the latest payment technologies including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Stripe, Paypal and Square.
- Automatic Reminders: Xero can be set up to send automatic reminders for unpaid invoices, reducing the need for auctioneers to follow up manually and improving their cash flow.
- Accurate Record Keeping: Xero automatically records all invoices, payments, and expenses, providing auctioneers with an accurate and up-to-date record of their financial transactions.
- Time-Saving: By automating many invoicing tasks, Xero can save auctioneers time, allowing them to focus on other important aspects of their business.
- Accessible from Anywhere: Xero is a cloud-based platform, which means that auctioneers can access their invoices and financial information from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Detailed vendor statements and reports.
- Detailed financial reporting and analysis.
Online auction services are platforms that allow individuals or businesses to buy and sell goods or services through an online bidding process. These services include timed auctions, webcast auction software and a marketplace.
Online auction services typically work by allowing vendors to list items for sale and setting a starting price or minimum bid. Interested buyers then place bids on the items, and the highest bidder wins the auction when it closes. Some services may also allow for automatic bidding, where a buyer sets a maximum bid and the system automatically bids on their behalf up to that amount.
Online auction services provide a number of benefits, including the ability to reach a larger audience, increased convenience for both buyers and sellers, and potentially higher selling prices due to competitive bidding.
There are multiple verticals that are sold through online auction services such as collectables, general, antiques, automotive, industrial, machinery, and realestate.